Thursday, October 14, 2010

Breaking news: Pumpkin Cheesecake is make from a vegie!!


Well I really suck. On the way to the airport today, we decided to go to the cheesecake factory... Mistake!!!..


I chose a really good "weight watchers chicken with brown rice and all for under 560 calories. Yes is was still to many calories and yes I could have not eaten it all, but I chose to eat the whole thing...


then....Pumpkin Cheese cake..... Can I say it was almost worth the calories.. but I feel really gross right now.
I guess that offsets the exercise, 3% loss from last week.
sittin in the Mineapolis airport waiting to go home....
Travis


2 comments:

  1. Looks good, I like the idea that it is a veggie:)!!

    MaRea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the pleasures in life... or else what is life about. All in temperance.

    I think my problem is when I find myself fixated on food all the time.

    PS. Just a quick comment for Hess's in the West, Jill is looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete