Friday, October 8, 2010

Standings update!

So according to my calculations as a family we have lost about 3.3% of our combined weight.  That is freakin awesome.  I hope everyone is seeing the payoffs to their efforts.

It looks like we are all chasing the Idahoans!!  Good work up there!!






Remember you are never out of the running!  With our point system anyone can make a comeback since our points only accrue according to your weekly standings.  So regardless of how you stand now don't quit.  Don't exercise, eat a dozen doughnuts, drink that 44 ounce soda, but whatever you do don't quit!!


3 comments:

  1. WOW Dawn and Ryann you ladies are machines!!! Can you send some of that self control my way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing great!! keep going. Ryann, I am sooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i posted a comment yesterday, but it does not look like it worked. I had to weigh in yesterday, because i am going to ohio today. I lost 3% this week.

    ReplyDelete